CLOSE YOUR EYES. TAKE A DEEP BREATH. OPEN YOUR HEART.

SHADY DEL KNIGHT, ADMINISTRATOR

SHADY DEL KNIGHT, ADMINISTRATOR
High School Yearbook Photo

"More than a place, the Shady Dell was and will forever remain a state of mind." Shady Del Knight

"More than a place, the Shady Dell was and will forever remain a state of mind." Shady Del Knight
HELLO STRANGER ... IT SEEMS LIKE A MIGHTY LONG TIME!

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Dell Rat Feedback


Dell Rat Greg Gulden wrote:

"First things first, Thanks again to Mr. Knight for this great Blog. I have been waiting for the right time to post my all time favorite Dell tunes. With you talking about the most exciting records to come out of the UK it is time for me to mention one of my all time Dell favorites. I would like to submit it for honorable mention even if on my list it would be top 20 or top 10 or may be in the top 5. This song did not get a lot of play time at the Dell because it was not a great dance tune. When we talk about the records on the Dell juke box no one has explained how they got there, I like to think it is a part of that old Dell Magic. This group came in under the radar and went on to be come a super group that still sells out shows today. This is one the songs that make up the sound track of my life.

The group is the Moody Blues and the song is Go Now. Later as the time becomes right I will post more of my Dell favorites, till then I better Go Now.
A DELL RAT ALL WAYS"

Shady Del Knight wrote:

Greg, thank you so much for your kind remarks and for submitting a favorite Dell song. I also remember this one playing at the Dell and have it filed in my memory bank along with "A Whiter Shade of Pale," another fine Dell slow dance single by another innovative British band, Procol Harum.

Let's all watch, listen, and enjoy Greg Gulden's Pick to Click!



Have a Shady day!

3 comments:

  1. Great pick Greg. Moody Blues still one of my favorite groups. They even got better after Heyword and Lodge joined. I have seen them twice in concert and they were great. There flute player (Thomas ?) has retired and I'm sure they miss him. Jerre

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Emily in London. Your input is always appreciated. I hereby bestow upon you the coveted title of Honorary Dell Rat! Thank you for your comment, Dell Rat Jerre! Thank you once again, Dell Rat Greg. I am eager to see your Dell top tunes list!

    ReplyDelete

You talkin' to me?